Terms of Service
Last updated: May 24, 2023
In these Terms and Conditions, the following terms have the following meanings, unless otherwise evident from the context:
- "Clipido": refers to our cloud service, as described in the introduction.
- "User", "You", "Your": refers to you, the person who accepts these Terms and uses the Services.
- "Services": refers to the cloud storage services offered by Clipido.
- "Terms": refers to these Terms and Conditions.
- "Content": refers to all data you upload or store on the Services.
Acceptance of the Terms
By using the Services, you agree to these Terms. If you do not accept these Terms, you may not use the Services.
Use of the Services
3.1 You may only use the Services for legitimate purposes. You may not use the Services for illegal activities, or activities that could disrupt the operation or use of the Services by others.
3.2 You are responsible for all Content that you upload or store on the Services. You represent and warrant that you own the rights or otherwise have the authority to upload or store the Content.
This policy outlines the standards of conduct we require on the Services and is designed to protect the integrity of the Services and other users.
The following activities are prohibited:
- Illegal activities: You may not use the Services to encourage, promote, facilitate or instruct others to engage in illegal activity.
- Graphic and harmful content: You may not use the Services to post, upload, share, store, or otherwise distribute content that is graphically violent or obscene, promotes self-harm, promotes terrorist activity, or otherwise poses a threat to the public. Sexually explicit content is permitted so long as it complies with applicable laws and regulations.
- Child exploitation: You may not use the Services to post, upload, share, or store content that exploits or abuses children, including but not limited to images or depictions of child abuse or sexual abuse, or that present children in a sexual manner.
- Harassment, bullying, defamation and threats: You may not use the Services to facilitate abusive, harassing, or bullying behavior.
- Hateful content: You may not use the Services to promote, encourage, support or facilitate hate speech, violence, or discrimination based on race, color, sexual orientation, marital status, gender or identity expression, parental status, religion or creed, national origin or ancestry, sex, age, physical or mental disability, veteran status, genetic information, citizenship and/or any other characteristic protected by law.
- Intellectual property: You may not use the Services to misappropriate or infringe upon anyone’s intellectual property rights.
- Malicious and deceptive practices: You may not use the Services to post, upload, share, or store malicious software, malware, viruses or other harmful code. You may not use the Services in any way that facilitates "spoofing" or "phishing" or is deceptive, false, misleading or fraudulent, including impersonating other individuals or organizations or otherwise attempting to mislead others as to the identity of the originator of content or a communication.
- Personal and confidential information: You may not post, upload, share, or store content or otherwise use the Services in a manner that is invasive of another's privacy or otherwise violates or compromises another person’s legal rights - such as rights of privacy and publicity, including sharing another’s personally identifiable information, sensitive personal information, or confidential information without the appropriate consent (proof of which may be requested).
- Interference with the Services: You may not use the Services to interfere with or otherwise negatively impact any aspect of the Services or any third-party products or services that are integrated or connected to the Services.
Clipido takes reasonable steps to ensure the security of your Content. However, no system can be completely secure, and we cannot guarantee the absolute security of your Content. It is your responsibility to back up your Content.
Intellectual Property Rights
All intellectual property rights related to the Services and the associated software are owned by Clipido. You are granted only a limited, non-exclusive, non-transferable right to use the Services for the duration of your use of the Services, subject to these Terms.
Clipido has the right to terminate your use of the Services if you violate these Terms. Upon termination, you will no longer have access to the Content you have stored on the Services.
Changes to the Services or Terms
Clipido may change these Terms and/or the Services at any time. We will make reasonable efforts to notify you of significant changes.
Applicable law and competent court
These Terms are governed by and interpreted according to Belgian law. All disputes arising from or related to these Terms will be submitted to the competent courts in Belgium.
Hasselt 3500, Belgium